The Water Cycle
What variables or forces move water within the water cycle?
How does water reach the San Luis Valley? What sources are we getting water from?
The Water Cycle (NBC)
1. List 10 places where water is stored within the water cycle. (1:25-2:25)
2. List the 10 processes mentioned in the video, in which water moves. (2:35-end)
3. Choose 4 terms from questions 1&2 and write a definition for each.
Upper Rio Grande Basin Water Plan (Christi Bode)
1. Watch the first minute of the video. Write down places of water storage and processes of water movement (that you identified in the previous question) which are mentioned in the video.
2. Describe the water cycle as it happens in our San Luis Valley.
Putting It All Together:
Where Does Our Water Come From?
How water cycle concepts describe where our water comes from.